Now is not the time to remain closed off. One thing is certain; people will spend more time online.
Here’s a list of areas you should update regarding your business’s policy.
- Your website: Integrate a popup or notification, like this one, that tells people your policy on the coronavirus. Are you open? Have your hours changed? What’s your policy for seeing customers?
- Your Facebook Page: More people will be online now than ever before. Make sure your Facebook page is up to date with your policies, hours and any changes. You can “stick” this post to the top of your FB feed or even make it your cover art.
- Google my Business: So many people use Google Maps or Google to search for businesses. Make sure your information here is up to date. You won’t want a protentional customer to drive out to your location only to find out you’re closed. Make sure that this information is up to date and is accurate.
- Your voicemail: If customers call and you can’t answer, be sure to leave a notice for them if you’re open or if your hours have changed.
- Signage: And remember to update any signs in your store or clinic.
- Other social media: Yelp, Manta, Yellowbook – make sure to update or check on other directories and listings if they need to be updated as well.
If you need help making these updates please reach out to us and schedule a call with Avery.
Add a Coronavirus Notice to your website.
We can add an update on your hours, policy and procedures for a reduced cost for $25. Please contact Avery. At this time, this notification will only work for WordPress websites. There are options for non-WordPress websites, contact me if your website is not in WordPress.